10km Prize Chart
|Open Category||Veteran Category|
(14yrs - 44 yrs)
(14yrs - 39 yrs)
(45yrs And Above)
(40yrs And Above)
|1st||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 8,000||Rs. 8,000|
|2nd||Rs. 8,000||Rs. 8,000||Rs. 6,000||Rs. 6,000|
|3rd||Rs. 6,000||Rs. 6,000||Rs. 4,000||Rs. 4,000|
*There will be no prizes for 5Km as it is a non competitive fun run
- Race results announced on race day will be provisional. Final results and entitlement to prize money shall be subject to the rules mentioned herein.
- Finish positions of all categories will be based on the NET time alone.
- Bib tag timing must be captured across all timing points on the course, including at the start and finish.
- Physical verification will be done by technical officials and anti –cheat camera's.
- Runners found to have interchanged their bib numbers with others, will be disqualified from the competition. Such runners will not be entitled to any prize money.
- Prize winners declared may be required to submit further proof of identity/age, as may be required by the promoter, for disbursement of prize money, failing which the promoter may at its sole discretion, withhold disbursement or disqualify the said participant from competition.
- Foreign Nationals who are not residing in Mumbai are not eligible for Prize money.
- Prize Money will be given 7 days after the event. Our team will get in touch with the winners for the same.
- Your finish time will be updated on our official event website - www.chembur10k.com within 48 hours of the race day. Timing Certificate will be available to download from the event website www.chembur10k.com
- Finish Timings & Timing Certificates will not be generated for a runner whose timing is not been reflected across timing points on the course and start and finish line.
- Please note Physical Timing Certificates are not available . They can only be downloaded online from the official event website